I Got My Wish: Wayne's World 3 ~ Random Waves of Insight
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Monday, June 2, 2008

I Got My Wish: Wayne's World 3

Wayne's World was on the other day, and I watched some of it. A few weeks ago, the sequel was on. I enjoy both films very much. So I thought, "Why not a Wayne's World 3?"

It seems I sort of got my wish.

Today on Yahoo, I saw a video clip of the MTV Movie Awards, in which Mike Myers and Dana Carvey reprised their respective roles as Wayne and Garth. Awesome! It happened!

Sure, it wasn't feature length, and sure, they probably won't make the movie (who am I to say?). But! The fact that they got back into the World of Wayne after a 14 year break, even if for only a few moments, is totally excellent!

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: