New Episodes Of Chuck! ~ Random Waves of Insight
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Episodes Of Chuck!

I can't believe it. In just a few minutes, a new "Chuck" episode will be coming out! And then another! How cool is that?

Just when you think the Writers Strike will prevent all you favorite shows from coming back, another one of them finds a way. I still wonder how "Terminator" and "Kyle XY" can be doing it. I guess they got a bunch of scripts ready and out of the way ahead of time.

I wonder if there's a television show production company that always operates on the contingency of having at least an extra season of scripts available, just in case all the writers take a break...?

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: