YouTube Sounds Better Than It Looks ~ Random Waves of Insight
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

YouTube Sounds Better Than It Looks

I went searching for a song on the internet today, and to my surprise and delight it was on YouTube. The video I found was the original music video for the song. It became apparent that while the visual quality was good, the audio was very good.

I wonder why that is.

YouTube is obviously a good place to listen to songs you can't find anywhere else. Sometimes the visual portion isn't even from a music video, but rather an album cover. I guess sound can be more important than visuals...

Or maybe since digital music preceded videos on the net, the technology is better at sound?

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: