Digiorno Garlic Bread Pizza Is Really Breadsticks ~ Random Waves of Insight
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Friday, February 8, 2008

Digiorno Garlic Bread Pizza Is Really Breadsticks

I like pizza. I'm not one of those guys who claims to be a food expert. I wouldn't want to be. Food can be great, but you can't let it eat up your whole life. (Ha ha, get it?) But I did happen to learn something that might be of use to you.

I tried the Digiorno Garlic Bread pizza. It looked neat. Cheese pizza with garlic bread crust. Ooh, tasty. It was in the shape of a square, unlike many other Digiorno pizza's, which are circular. Once cooked, dig in! And find out that the garlic flavoring isn't very strong, but the crust dominates the whole experience. Which makes the pizza seem not like pizza at all, but instead like cheesy breadsticks.

So if you want garlic breadsticks with cheese on top, try the Digiorno Garlic Bread pizza, and slice it up really thin. If you want pizza with garlic, try a regular pizza and add your own garlic topping.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: