Ghostbusters 2 Dirty Scientific Joke ~ Random Waves of Insight
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ghostbusters 2 Dirty Scientific Joke

I can't believe it!

Peter Venkman (Bill Murray) goes up to Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis) and says, "Hi Egon. How's school? I bet those science chicks really dig that large cranium of yours." And then Egon replies, "I think they're more interested in my epididymus."

You can tell by looking at Venkman's face that he'd like to respond, but he's not quite sure what Egon meant, or was referencing. What is the epididymus?

I thought maybe it was like epidermis... That old joke, "Hey, your epidermis is showing!" (Your skin is showing -- like skin on your arm or neck) But... I had to look it up.

Eww, the epididymus is gross!

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: