Journey Man's Journey Is Over ~ Random Waves of Insight
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Journey Man's Journey Is Over

Have you heard what I've heard? I could be wrong, but I heard that "Journey Man" is done. Finito. Canceled. Gee...I wonder why?

Maybe it's because the wife took an absurdly long amount of time to figure out that her husband could no longer control his location in space-time. "Honey, promise me you'll be there." "I promise." And then she believes him...Lame! And then later, when he rewrites history by dropping his camera in the past, he shows up to see a daughter instead of a son. As soon as he brings up the fact that something is amiss, his wife shuts her brain off and goes into lioness protectoress mode. "Gee, I don't want to think about why he wants to change things, or what I might be missing in this life. All I want to do is prevent any kind of change from happening, even if it's good..."

Looks like she failed in that respect, because the show is over! Thanks, writers... Your strike has saved many of us the frustration of watching a show that could be great, but continually disappoints us....hey waitaminute! It was your fault all along! Yeah! You writers wrote that lameness into the wife's character! How dare you...

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: